Heart of the Leader is a conference like journey for leaders in ministry. Too many conferences are geared only toward the skills versus the heart. In addition, too many Christian leaders are leaving the minsitry due to burnout, stress, conflict, etc…
If the following questions are ture of you, consider this opportunity!
– Do you ever feel alone? Even in a crowded ministry setting?
– Are you lacking contentment?
– Is it possible that life and ministry have “clogged your spiritual arteries”?
– Do you know that you have calling and purpose, but lack passion and energy to continue?
– Do you feel as if you often fake it in ministry?
If you have others in your life that fit the requirements of this journey, you will want them to get on the list now. We have very limited spaces for this as we want to keep the program very personal and impactful. We are already close to capacity. Here are the requirements for yourself and others:
– 5 years in ministry (any position is ok…not just youth ministry)
– Called to full-time ministry (any position is ok…not just youth ministry)
– Home church/pastor referral
– 25 years old or older in age
– Commit to at least two, 5 day gatherings (journeys) at your expense. Plus regular online or local interactions in between gatherings.
– Commit to assignments/books 4-6 in total.
– Commit to develop fellowship with other participants and the mentors.
Also, know that there may be an application process involved in order to insure you are qualified for this journey.
We are excited about this incredible journey we will take together! Feel free to contact us on the following page to hear about future opportunities. Information Request Form (or select contact menu above).